If everyone around you is getting super motivated in you're just like "I wanna eat forever and be a koala" then I have some hacks that might make getting healthy and getting active a little bit easier 🙂
Here are 6 tricks I use to motivate myself to work out! Thanks to Samsung for sponsoring this video!
1. I prepare a playlist that matches the length of my workout so that I don't constantly glance at the timer. These are the headphones I used in the video – Gear IconX:
2. I turn my workout into a game. I try to beat my score (heart rate or steps) everyday! The I reward myself for a job well done! This is the watch I used in the video – Gear Sport:
3. I keep a gym bag in my car with shoes, socks, clothes, headphones, and a towel so I'm always prepared to work out! No excuses!
4. I find something I love so much that working out does not feel like a chore.
5. I exercise while watching my fave Netflix or TV shows. I only allow myself to watch when I exercise.
6. When possible, I try to wear workout clothes wherever I go! This allows me to impromptu work out on a whim! I want to always be prepared!
Cassey Ho is an award-winning fitness instructor, entrepreneur and online personality. As the creator behind Blogilates, the #1 female fitness channel on YouTube, she’s transformed millions of lives through helping them achieve their strength and weight-loss goals. She focuses on making fitness fun and the results are evident. Cassey's unique format, POP Pilates©, which launched as a workout video on YouTube in 2009, has become a live fitness class that can be taken at gyms all over the world with over 3,000 POP Pilates classes being taught monthly. Her authenticity continues to shine through, making her one of the most relatable fitness icons online and beyond. She's also the author of the best-selling book, Hot Body Year Round and is the designer of her own activewear line, POPFLEX.
With a wide range of free workout videos available, Cassey's channel focuses on ab exercises, butt & thigh exercises, arm exercises, pilates, cardio routines, fat burning workouts, high intensity interval training workouts (HIIT), stretching and flexibility routines and so much more!
Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Blogilates' and oGorgeous Inc.'s negligence.